re you going through a big life change?
The Lord Himself will be with you, He will not abandon you.
We experience different kinds of changes in life which in most cases were never planned. Some of these changes leave us in dread as we are faced with decisions that would forever change our lives.
As we transition one phase of life to another, the stress of our new reality can leave us feeling emotionally and spiritually drained. The thought of what lies ahead on this unfamiliar terrain fills the heart with fear. Fear of not knowing what to do, not having a map to navigate this new path.
When big or sudden changes occur that outweighs our plans, we should always have in mind that there is the divine plan of the all sovereign God that can never be overwhelmed by life changes. He has all figured out and worked into His own program for us.
Though anxiety can cause us to loose focus of this truth and question God’s presence to guide us through this unknown path.
Can you relate with this?
Are you going through a period of transition in your life?
Are you confused, overwhelmed and in doubt if God is in it with you?
Do you have questions needing answers only God can provide?
I am not assuring you you’d find all the answers you seek but one thing is certain, you’ll find all the strength you need from His promises:
- Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. – Deut. 31:6
- Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. – Isa. 43:19
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jer. 29:11
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. – Phil. 4:6-7
I pray that through these scriptures, you find courage and hope that this process can only bring you the best.
Use this form if you would like me to encourage and pray with you.